Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: REAL-LIFE ACTIVITY CAN HELP GAMING

REAL-LIFE ACTIVITY CAN HELP GAMING 2 years 1 month ago #1

• Skyzhay
  • Proto-niglio
The real Super Bowl LVI takes place Mut 22 coins on February 13, this Sunday which will be broadcast on NBC. Dwayne "The rock" Johnson is showing up during the pre-game festivities, and we're expecting plenty of ads as well.

The day before this Saturday's NFL Super Bowl, Nike and Madden will join forces in order to motivate athletes to take to the streets by offering an exclusive player on Ultimate Team.

Between today and February 14, runners who log five miles in the Nike Run Club app will get the chance to be a tyrant in Madden 22 with an upgraded version of Aaron Donald. The player item of Aaron Donald in Los Angeles Rams' defensive force comes with a seven-fold speed enhancement, and users will also be awarded an achievement badge within the Nike Run Club app upon successful completion.

"I enjoy watching kids get outdoors and enjoy active and healthy lifestyles," Donald said in the press release. "As an athlete of professional level I believe it's essential for us to pass on healthy habits to our youth. I encourage these practices in my kids as they were taught to me. I have teamed up to Nike and EA Sports to unlock the new possibilities of sport and encourage the next generation of athletes to take on the world and engage in a meaningful way."

REAL-LIFE ACTIVITY CAN HELP GAMING -The mut coins madden 22 company Adidas previously linked IRL activity to reward points in FIFA 21's Ultimate Team with a sensor insert in the insole dubbed Adidas GMR. This technology allowed gamers to take part in challenging situations in real life, like taking 40 powerful shots in the penalty box within one week to earn points and boost their skills in this video-game.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds